Thursday, September 27, 2007

Interesting sighting once more

Another day in the yard… recently, been hanging around in the yard very often but at the same time can’t forgo what I left behind, so there always seems like lot of stuff to catch up whenever I return to office. ENDURE… 1 more month and vessel will be delivered, so right now, so gotta continue to yard & office routine.

Another interesting sighting in the train today… It seems that aunties have a great ability to study the body language of others commuters. While standing in a middle of a relatively crowded moving train, an auntie strangely walked and stand in front of me. Just for that moment, I was wondering why this auntie stands in front of me when all seats have already taken and no sign of anyone giving up seat for her. (in any case, she is not that old to give up seat for). But just when the train approaches a station, the guy in front of her stood up and got ready to alight. Wow… she is spot on, it like she knows exactly who will be alighting at this particular station!!! But damn, had not she stands in front of me, I would have comfortably sit through the remaining of the stations.

Ok… Nothing against the aunties out there, but it is apparent that aunties seem to be the interesting figure in the train these days. Am sure to come across more in future:)

Recently, to be precise, for the past 2 weeks, I have came across a lot of old friends of mine. From primary school mates, secondary schools friends to ex-colleague. Some whom we have not contact for ages but now suddenly, all appear out from no where. Chat up with them and of cos, exchange contact… BUT wondering how many of them would call up or be free to meet up should I jio them out one day for kopi or makan. Let see how it goes from here:)

No comments: