Wah… under hell lot of stress liow. Having given the major challenge ahead to deliver the new built, preferably by 1st week of Oct. But based on the current condition, it seem like a uphill task… damn sian lah.
Like what my boss say… “Mr Yeong, the responsibility of the new built lays on your shoulder, so you better make sure they deliver on time, or else….” Hahaha… so it now do or die liow. But die die MUST get it done lah cos the bonus at stake, performance at stake & most importantly, my career at stake:p
The past two weeks is like going through a very rough patch. My works seem to have stored, or rather mounting up. With all the defects suddenly popping up, sure having a hard time trying to clear those stuff. End up, I still owe my boss that 9 set of inspection reports, though I have actually completed 7 of it liow, but intend to consolidate everyting and pass it to him at one goes… BUT it like I don’t have much time to clear the stuff as well.
Sigh… Gonna pace myself, not to over stress myself, can’t take it easy but not to take it too hard as well… The fine art of balancing:)
Like what my boss say… “Mr Yeong, the responsibility of the new built lays on your shoulder, so you better make sure they deliver on time, or else….” Hahaha… so it now do or die liow. But die die MUST get it done lah cos the bonus at stake, performance at stake & most importantly, my career at stake:p
The past two weeks is like going through a very rough patch. My works seem to have stored, or rather mounting up. With all the defects suddenly popping up, sure having a hard time trying to clear those stuff. End up, I still owe my boss that 9 set of inspection reports, though I have actually completed 7 of it liow, but intend to consolidate everyting and pass it to him at one goes… BUT it like I don’t have much time to clear the stuff as well.
Sigh… Gonna pace myself, not to over stress myself, can’t take it easy but not to take it too hard as well… The fine art of balancing:)
No comments:
Post a Comment