Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DINNER TIME!!!

Another long absence cos due to work again, so much so that I was limited to just a couple of the outing with gals,frnds:p Though busy, I still made some effort to go for my regular session of gym workout, hoping to achieve some form of physical outlook improvement:p

So when I was out with some guys frnds and attended a wedding dinner recently, some of them complimented that I have slimmed down!!! Wah…. Shiok shiok ah… damn good mood lah:) it sure have set up my mood pretty well through the days. Until that vain nature in me, went to take some measurement and found out that me din actually slim down at all:( but then again I realized maybe it cos my upper body have slightly increases in it thickness so it not too bad after all:p BUT ok… that bad news for my wifey! hahaha… cos she have always been complaining bout my desire for growing my already massive body (massive as per her definition, not mine).

The past few night dinner, as long as I am home, had taken been pretty simple or some might term it pathetic, "dinner":p Check out what have been my dinner for the past 2-3 nites:)

It not cos of the diet but simply not in the mood for proper dinner and by the time I’m home it pretty late, so no intend to take too heavy stuff:)

GREAT NEWS… England lost to Russia and on the verge of failing to qualify Euro 2008, but sadly, Lescott did not play well for his 1st ever starting 11 for England, wonder would he would be ever call up again.

No comments: