Monday, December 31, 2007

Look that kills....

It not the 1st time someone told me that I have a fierce or some may term it, unfriendly look, especially when not smiling. Guess the definition of "fierce" is more applicable to kids than adult. And my regular poor little "victim" took place almost on the weekly basis, so long I am over at my mum's place.

It happened yesterday, when I was napping at my bro's room, when he attempted to bring the boy in. But apparently, the panicky boy in his arms, was desperate scrambling for "safety" and almost resorts to tears, in order to gain safe exit from a sleeping monster. NOW... even my sleeping look is scaring him:p and throughout the evening, I do aware that he had avoided eye contact with me. While I was sitting in the living room, he wld held someone's hand, shut his eye in order to walk pass me. Hahaha.... and I tot this only applicable to him, cos maybe when sometimes back, he got scared and traumatized by my presence and husky voice, which I remembered he was crying for a long long while, since then the fear is in him...

But apparently, it also happened to a very annoying kid in the MRT. While I was sitting in a train, there was this boy, may 2-3. Pretty noisy since he board the train, been pestering his parent over some stuff which I can't really make anything out of it. Getting pissed, I look over to his direction, with a bit bit of sterm look, waiting for the eye contact. It happen real soon and almost instantaneously, he paused for a split second. But what comes shortly after that, is the parents voice, trying to console and pacify the crying boy:p Don't ask me why he cry, maybe it just boys these days being "gu-nain":p

No comments: