This morning, I just came across a very interesting lesson given by a mum to her young son. She was telling him that steam egg (something like Chawamushi) is not edible at all. Cos mixing the water, and just by steaming it, the egg is not fully cooked. There will still be a lot of germs and bacteria in there, which is harmful to the body... and it is not healthy too.
Guess the son do not understand all the theory behind this steam egg thingy, but seem to have a craving for some at that moment. So the mum had offer him an "healthy" alternative to ease his son egg craving (pretty weird craving to me:p)
Hahaha.... and how surprise I am when I heard she says... Let go Macdonald for breakfast, they also have eggs in the burger and it healthier!!!
WOW....Fast food is a healthier choice these days!!! Fat is IN!!!
Guess the son do not understand all the theory behind this steam egg thingy, but seem to have a craving for some at that moment. So the mum had offer him an "healthy" alternative to ease his son egg craving (pretty weird craving to me:p)
Hahaha.... and how surprise I am when I heard she says... Let go Macdonald for breakfast, they also have eggs in the burger and it healthier!!!
WOW....Fast food is a healthier choice these days!!! Fat is IN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment