Counting down now... 11 weeks to go, before I get onto a plane that flies me to my "Wonderland".
Having been thru months of hectic and frustration, and will have to endure another 11 weeks of such stuff, I guess no where in the world is more relaxing and hopefully peaceful, when together with my missus:) (this statement may be mushy but it meant to score points:p)
In any case, currently, just hang on, get a grip of myself, brace myself for the next couples of month.... if I am still hanging on well:) Work was just the usual stuff, so really no point rant or whine anymore. Everyday is just as frustrating. So live with it:)
But interestingly today, had some email corresponds today. Asking my desire or rather, if given a choice, whether would I be back in Sg or stays here. Well... the answer was pretty obvious!!!
I mean, while staying here, the pull factor is the exposure and money, something I can boast about in my CV in future, if the needs arise. But there are also a lot of pull factor if I am back to Sg. Starting off with the environment, people (mainly supplier, contractors) whom I work with and in contact with. Then the friends and family. These are definitely the BIG pullers. Then on personal front, is my health. While I have seem to put on back a bit bit of weight recently, but I am still considered to have slim down as compared to my pre-departure weight, so I lost my bum!!! BP is another thing. Have been constantly monitoring the BP, though it remains constant... but it consistently on the high side. No Good:)
So whatever happen next. Should someone wants me back, I will definitely more incline to go back there though, it may not be a wise move, be it career wise and financially wise. Cos leaving what I have here, am sure it won't goes down well with some bosses.
Having been thru months of hectic and frustration, and will have to endure another 11 weeks of such stuff, I guess no where in the world is more relaxing and hopefully peaceful, when together with my missus:) (this statement may be mushy but it meant to score points:p)
In any case, currently, just hang on, get a grip of myself, brace myself for the next couples of month.... if I am still hanging on well:) Work was just the usual stuff, so really no point rant or whine anymore. Everyday is just as frustrating. So live with it:)
But interestingly today, had some email corresponds today. Asking my desire or rather, if given a choice, whether would I be back in Sg or stays here. Well... the answer was pretty obvious!!!
I mean, while staying here, the pull factor is the exposure and money, something I can boast about in my CV in future, if the needs arise. But there are also a lot of pull factor if I am back to Sg. Starting off with the environment, people (mainly supplier, contractors) whom I work with and in contact with. Then the friends and family. These are definitely the BIG pullers. Then on personal front, is my health. While I have seem to put on back a bit bit of weight recently, but I am still considered to have slim down as compared to my pre-departure weight, so I lost my bum!!! BP is another thing. Have been constantly monitoring the BP, though it remains constant... but it consistently on the high side. No Good:)
So whatever happen next. Should someone wants me back, I will definitely more incline to go back there though, it may not be a wise move, be it career wise and financially wise. Cos leaving what I have here, am sure it won't goes down well with some bosses.
No comments:
Post a Comment