Well... just received a message from my colleague that it gonna be a holiday tomorrow and Wednesday, after all, and since Thursday is NOT a holiday, so we would have to return to office on Thursday then, though we are harboring the thought maybe our boss would & might just declare a holiday on that day as well, since a number of companies, and all banks would be close on that day too:p Not harm hoping for it:p
But actually, holiday or not, it doesn't really impact me, since I have nothing to do back at apartment, so might as well return to office where I could do up my report and some other admin stuff. Even my colleagues know that, basically I am back here everyday. So why change the routine.
Maybe I would change it, instead of going to office, I might as well go over to Fujairah to visit the new built and meet up my guys to discuss some stuff. I know it a holiday for them but still need some info to get some work done. So highly possible that I will do it tomorrow, if not Wednesday:)
So see how it goes tomorrow then:)
But actually, holiday or not, it doesn't really impact me, since I have nothing to do back at apartment, so might as well return to office where I could do up my report and some other admin stuff. Even my colleagues know that, basically I am back here everyday. So why change the routine.
Maybe I would change it, instead of going to office, I might as well go over to Fujairah to visit the new built and meet up my guys to discuss some stuff. I know it a holiday for them but still need some info to get some work done. So highly possible that I will do it tomorrow, if not Wednesday:)
So see how it goes tomorrow then:)
No comments:
Post a Comment