Is it from where I came from, where time is always a critical factors. Things are normally done is the fastest & efficiency possible way? Or simply people working here are always have this lay back approach.
Not for the first time, I have kena from shit cos of such situation, and it not only cause by external factor.
Promised to my customer on the delivery of items (even I already factor some buffer), but due to some screw up on the consignee paperwork, I have to call them to seek assistance to change and amendment. Calls after calls, reminder after reminders, request for returns upon any update, all these things on almost 30min interval, yet they still din feel my urgency for the things to be sorted out? End up today, I still din have my parts, a promise I broke once more to my customer and of cos, he is not a happy person.
WHAT SHIT IS THIS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment