Saturday, December 6, 2008

16hrs30min

This is the number of hours I left over here in USA. My holiday is coming to an end soon. Too soon, actually. This final hours is really shitty, I mean time seems to zoom pass and it felt like it was only recently that I touched down in states, and now I am preparing to go back to reality. And reality is in a place which I had dread since day one, till now I am still trying to come to terms with it.

And currently, back in reality, there seems to be some tricky & sticky situation going on, so I suppose it would keeps me pretty busy once I touched down & it not exactly by choice. Hope my tech supt had helped to cover me most issue during my absence.

I had so far enjoyed every single minutes of it, with the company of my wonderful wifey, but too bad, we will be "separated" once again. This time round, though is better off, as we are planning to go back to Sg in likely Feb (Crossing my fingers), so it only 3 months to go. And since I had previously endured 9 months, so dun think it would be much an issue.

So it back to my counter again... counting down to my next trip:)

No comments: