In life, we always tend to have a lot of expectations. Expectations from parents, sibling, family, bosses, and even ourselves. Vice versa, we tend to set some expectation on others as well.
Maybe the recent frustration comes from this sort of expectation? I mean I’m always expect something, from myself, from someone, or from somewhere... and regularly, these expectations had not been met, possibly resulted my recent frustration.
Maybe... Just maybe, I should start to Hope instead of Expect.
Because if we hope to achieve something, to gain something, or to receive something... and if it did not happen, well... it just a hope after all. Maybe then it would not be that bad. Not necessary lowering our expectation.
Of cos, there is another level... if I start to feel it hopeless, maybe I should start to dream instead:p
Maybe the recent frustration comes from this sort of expectation? I mean I’m always expect something, from myself, from someone, or from somewhere... and regularly, these expectations had not been met, possibly resulted my recent frustration.
Maybe... Just maybe, I should start to Hope instead of Expect.
Because if we hope to achieve something, to gain something, or to receive something... and if it did not happen, well... it just a hope after all. Maybe then it would not be that bad. Not necessary lowering our expectation.
Of cos, there is another level... if I start to feel it hopeless, maybe I should start to dream instead:p
1 comment:
Ι'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educatіνе and engaging, and lеt me tеll you, you have hit the nail оn thе head.
The іsѕuе is somеthing that toο few folks are spеaκing intelligently аbоut.
Nοw i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.
My site - www.bucket--truck.com
Feel free to visit my web blog :: bucket truck
Post a Comment