This morning, think I got off from the wrong side of the bed. Apparently, kick off the day in a very wrong mood and mode. Everything seems to go wrong. But again, it a Friday, so gotta keep chill, not sweat.
So what if things are not right??? there are two options to handle it... First, communicate with the right ppl, work on it (if necessary, together) & then rectify it. Second option, Ignore it!!!:p
So some of these things, I have chosen to ignore it and some I have opt for option 1. Hopefully (Just hope:p) at the end of the day, most of these would turn out to be alright:)
Anyway, yesterday went to take delivery of our new built... FINALLY!!! Only managed to sort out most of the things/issues with the builder till 6+pm. After that group up the guys and bought them dinner, their usual fav KFC & Pizza Hut. The "party" onboard ends about 10pm before I make my way back to apartment. While some of my guys went onboard another vessel to continue working on the engine. It just a simple party but think the guys are happy about it, so hope all works together for this new built.
So what if things are not right??? there are two options to handle it... First, communicate with the right ppl, work on it (if necessary, together) & then rectify it. Second option, Ignore it!!!:p
So some of these things, I have chosen to ignore it and some I have opt for option 1. Hopefully (Just hope:p) at the end of the day, most of these would turn out to be alright:)
Anyway, yesterday went to take delivery of our new built... FINALLY!!! Only managed to sort out most of the things/issues with the builder till 6+pm. After that group up the guys and bought them dinner, their usual fav KFC & Pizza Hut. The "party" onboard ends about 10pm before I make my way back to apartment. While some of my guys went onboard another vessel to continue working on the engine. It just a simple party but think the guys are happy about it, so hope all works together for this new built.
No comments:
Post a Comment