Woke up late today so instead of doing up some proper cooking, I have opt for a quick fix. Simply dumped some chicken rice paste and mix with chicken wings & rice into the cooker and HALAS... This is my meals (lunch & dinner) for the day:) and it taste pretty nice too. I should have bought a few more of such paste when I was backed home. But well, since I am most certain to return home in late September, so I could top up again.
Went to Dubai office today to collect some documents before making my way back to HFZ office. It always a joy to drive on Friday because most of the people stays indoor so it means lighter traffic on the road. But again, there will always be some reckless, moronic drivers on the loose as well and I am "lucky" to meet one.
Today back in HFZ office is to follow up some outstanding paperwork that I need to submit to our head office and concurrently, to sort out some engine problem that happened onboard a vessel. Interestingly, the engines had just been overhauled 2 months ago and now going through some rough patches. Lots of answering to do now. Sigh~~~~
为什么我的命这么苦???
Went to Dubai office today to collect some documents before making my way back to HFZ office. It always a joy to drive on Friday because most of the people stays indoor so it means lighter traffic on the road. But again, there will always be some reckless, moronic drivers on the loose as well and I am "lucky" to meet one.
Today back in HFZ office is to follow up some outstanding paperwork that I need to submit to our head office and concurrently, to sort out some engine problem that happened onboard a vessel. Interestingly, the engines had just been overhauled 2 months ago and now going through some rough patches. Lots of answering to do now. Sigh~~~~
为什么我的命这么苦???
No comments:
Post a Comment