Saturday, May 23, 2009

Still pondering...

Back in Feb 09, I was pretty close to execute my actions then, though after a chat with wifey I had somehow managed to hold back. However, the thought still lingering in my head. The thought had not been removed at all neither had it diminish.

The recent spat of incidents had further re-ignite my thoughts but I am currently still hanging on. Hoping for a better outcome, biting the bullet and trying to pull it through.

Maybe it myself that is not up to the mark. Maybe is my limitation in term of language and understanding the working culture here. Maybe I feels like why I am not getting the supports I need.

At times, I do wonder why I am here. I am not regretting the decision I made then but kinda wonder if I would be better had I stayed back then:)

Sure hope things would turn out better sooner rather than later.

No comments: