Monday, July 20, 2009

Crazy day!!!

Just been through another crazy day... First stop, over at Dubai office, to work on some stuff. Then a last minute recall from a client, insisting to see me (even though I have informed of the test cancellation earlier), so end up drives down 200km just to see them for 1 hour. Inclusive of some bootlicking session by them, though I no idea why am I there. But F^(*&@#^, LL suffer in silence.

After that, flies back to Dubai, just to meet up surveyor for another vessel, another 200km. This time, just spend only 30min with him to carry out some inspection. Coordinate with contractors and hoping to get some things moving.

Now, back in office again... after all these driving, inspections, checks, and etc... I realized something... I have not taken a bite the entire day and now undergoing starvation!!! But gotta work on some report and update now since boss is looking for it.

ENDURE~~~ but shag out liow.

These days, when driving long distance, something came to my mind BUT must remove those fast fast else cannot focus on the road:)

No comments: