Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a phone call away

In my line of duty, I really hate it when the phone rings.... especially early in the morning. Cos there is an almost 99% of the chance I will receive a call with regards about work. Not that I hate my job yet but I would love to start my day on a much more positive note.

So as usual, this morning, the phone rings... could not see the number display (indicated unknown number), so instantly I thought it my Iranian "friends" who call, since I would not be expecting wifey to call me especially when she is kinda busy lately.

Well... to my pleasant surprise, it Kat from Down Under. She had just returned to Perth, like last weekend, since her office here had closed and she is now once again relocated back to her parent office. A brief chat to catch up with each other, and apparently, back in Perth means lot of catching up at the workfront but guess she is happier now since it back home:)

It always nice when someone calls you to ask how things are going rather than telling me..." Boss, me *** got problem":p hahaha... So hope the rest of the day could stay positive as well now:)

No comments: