This is meant for myself.
Lately, I find myself getting more grumpy and naggy. And am sure it got nothing to do with my age, in case you think along that line. In any case, this grumpiness of mine ought to be stop, as it so against my resolution set earlier this year. So what next??? Must stay positive loh.
Maybe because I feels that all these grumbling and complains leads me no where, instead, I should channel those time wasting frustration into finding a proper solution with the right people. Grumbling to others will only bore them and I am sure it doesn't relieve anything from me either. So from now on... I am learnt to minimize all these grumbling liow.
But of course, gossiping is still very much receptive and in practice by me too, so keep that coming. As this is one mode of my entertainment:p
Sad news of the day... my PSP had just pronounced dead by the so-called expert in this part of the world. That mean, I will be deprives from my only source of bedtime entertainment. So two options available now, either I go get another one OR I will in search for my alternative entertainment.
Of cos, I have to choose the former lah. So plan now is to send this via a visiting colleague and hand it over to Chel or Jac, to see if it can be repaired in my home turf, else just have to buy another one loh.
Jac, Chel... 就靠你们了!!!
Lately, I find myself getting more grumpy and naggy. And am sure it got nothing to do with my age, in case you think along that line. In any case, this grumpiness of mine ought to be stop, as it so against my resolution set earlier this year. So what next??? Must stay positive loh.
Maybe because I feels that all these grumbling and complains leads me no where, instead, I should channel those time wasting frustration into finding a proper solution with the right people. Grumbling to others will only bore them and I am sure it doesn't relieve anything from me either. So from now on... I am learnt to minimize all these grumbling liow.
But of course, gossiping is still very much receptive and in practice by me too, so keep that coming. As this is one mode of my entertainment:p
Sad news of the day... my PSP had just pronounced dead by the so-called expert in this part of the world. That mean, I will be deprives from my only source of bedtime entertainment. So two options available now, either I go get another one OR I will in search for my alternative entertainment.
Of cos, I have to choose the former lah. So plan now is to send this via a visiting colleague and hand it over to Chel or Jac, to see if it can be repaired in my home turf, else just have to buy another one loh.
Jac, Chel... 就靠你们了!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment