Lots of follow up this week and concurrently, lot of happening as well. Feels like grumble a couple of things but not sure where to start. So I will just stick to one incident tat just happened couple of hours ago.
Just wondering the set up of a certain group, with the intention to perform certain function but has this been clearly defined??? Cos I just feels that their function is simply calling and informing the relevant agency to attend while my team/myself will go through the entire proceeding.
What happened couples of hours ago was, instead of informing and convince that agency to follow up, they had requested (that is being a nice way to put it though it sounds like directed me) to follow up with them instead. So WTF???? And this is not being the first time, so it just getting on my nerves!!! Sigh....
I only have this to say....
Do not let your incompetence resulted my inconvenience!!!
Just wondering the set up of a certain group, with the intention to perform certain function but has this been clearly defined??? Cos I just feels that their function is simply calling and informing the relevant agency to attend while my team/myself will go through the entire proceeding.
What happened couples of hours ago was, instead of informing and convince that agency to follow up, they had requested (that is being a nice way to put it though it sounds like directed me) to follow up with them instead. So WTF???? And this is not being the first time, so it just getting on my nerves!!! Sigh....
I only have this to say....
Do not let your incompetence resulted my inconvenience!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment