Jac will be coming over to UAE this wkend. Partially to "enjoy" the sunshine here but MAINLY to "enjoy" some companion and of cos, I am not talking about myself:p Anyway, I am so looking forward to her arrival soon NOT because I get to see another Sg frnd again but I might just get my hand on a "new" PSP again:p
PSP aka my only source of entertainment to date:) So her impending arrival is sooooo important for me, must angkat a bit bit until I get my "goods" then I shall care-less about her liow. Hahahaha.... EVIL plan in progress:p
As her stays is projected to be 3 weeks, I guess there is a lot of things for her to close out during this trip. As for me, of cos, I expect a lot of follow up after her return too. But before that, I will need to make a trip to the land of sunshine once more, KSA:) and after which, back to Sg, possibly for 2-3 weeks, subject to some variables.
So I guess I have my coming month forecasted and planned. On a side note, I do know someone who once comments that to have so much things planned ahead is a bit boring, instead I should live life as it goes, and awaiting element of surprise. Maybe not my cup of tea as this moment.
But if there is any one surprise I hope to have? It.... (for me to know & NO ONE to find out)
PSP aka my only source of entertainment to date:) So her impending arrival is sooooo important for me, must angkat a bit bit until I get my "goods" then I shall care-less about her liow. Hahahaha.... EVIL plan in progress:p
As her stays is projected to be 3 weeks, I guess there is a lot of things for her to close out during this trip. As for me, of cos, I expect a lot of follow up after her return too. But before that, I will need to make a trip to the land of sunshine once more, KSA:) and after which, back to Sg, possibly for 2-3 weeks, subject to some variables.
So I guess I have my coming month forecasted and planned. On a side note, I do know someone who once comments that to have so much things planned ahead is a bit boring, instead I should live life as it goes, and awaiting element of surprise. Maybe not my cup of tea as this moment.
But if there is any one surprise I hope to have? It.... (for me to know & NO ONE to find out)
No comments:
Post a Comment