Maybe I'm in a switch off mood liow, especially when it only 10 days to go before my next home trip. Even the recent OEMS review carried out, which I must admit isn't the best of report but it still could not dampen my mood.
I noe there will be lots of follow up needed and even more things to put properly in place before the internal audit take place. I have only 1 month to do it and in this month, I will be technically out of action for a big chunk of it. That means I will have to depend on my guys to achieve it during my absence. Sure hope they can meet the mark:)
I am sensing something, and I can't say whether I hope it turns out to be the way I sensed cos either way, I would still consider it as a "good" news for me. So now, count down to 11 days and I might noe by then:)
Looking forward to the various arranged meet up with frnds and of cos, inclusive the makans:)
I noe there will be lots of follow up needed and even more things to put properly in place before the internal audit take place. I have only 1 month to do it and in this month, I will be technically out of action for a big chunk of it. That means I will have to depend on my guys to achieve it during my absence. Sure hope they can meet the mark:)
I am sensing something, and I can't say whether I hope it turns out to be the way I sensed cos either way, I would still consider it as a "good" news for me. So now, count down to 11 days and I might noe by then:)
Looking forward to the various arranged meet up with frnds and of cos, inclusive the makans:)
No comments:
Post a Comment