Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disconnected Flight

While time is already not on my side… my scheduled arrival in the land of sunshine had been delayed, due to flight delay. Maybe would not term as flight delay but a case of no parking spaces available when she landed in airport. So end up, courtesy of the airline, I stayed one night here. Obviously, choice of hotel is not gonna be those high end kind but I seriously did not expect this other spectrum of it as well.

Maybe it perspective when I thought the hotel should be something of certain standard but what I got was much lower than what I hope. The “hotel” looks damn kinky lah!!! 1 big wardrobe mirror by the side and 1 big dressing table mirror in front of the bed. And if Jac tot the mirror is big in the apartment she stayed, this easily double the size:p And this room reminds me of the 1st hotel I stayed when I went Jakarta for the first time. Except that, nobody knock on my door offering services this time:p

Well, the night in Bahrain did not start too well either. I managed to clear through the custom only at about 9+pm LT, but then I had to wait till 11pm before I reach the hotel. These were the two reasons (BS excuses)….

1. Driver who suppose to come at an interval of 15min, did not comes until every 30-45min (an empty promise by the counter which I had already mentally prepared)

2. Then when he first came, a certain group of ppl was given the attention instead of me, though I have been there earlier than those fellows. But somehow, the driver picked them up first and informed that the transport is full and could not take another guy. (Not sure how true is this though)

Now looking at the bright side, at least I have a “proper” bed to zzz instead of hanging around, wandering aimlessly in airport:)

No comments: