Arrogance vs Ignorance
Some term C as arrogance but I see C as Ignorance. (Maybe YG also falls into this category)
Talks vs Action
I hear many of the former but nothing at the latter.
Sooner vs Later
With reference to the above, should I execute it sooner or can I afford to wait?
Proactive vs Reactive
Must learn to be more of the latter though I am still finding myself doing the former in a certain particular situation.
Confidences vs BoChap-ness
So is it a case of been confidence or simply no need to chap and expect all in auto mode?
Taking vs Receiving
Does it matter who takes more and who receive more? At time it does for me:p
Some term C as arrogance but I see C as Ignorance. (Maybe YG also falls into this category)
Talks vs Action
I hear many of the former but nothing at the latter.
Sooner vs Later
With reference to the above, should I execute it sooner or can I afford to wait?
Proactive vs Reactive
Must learn to be more of the latter though I am still finding myself doing the former in a certain particular situation.
Confidences vs BoChap-ness
So is it a case of been confidence or simply no need to chap and expect all in auto mode?
Taking vs Receiving
Does it matter who takes more and who receive more? At time it does for me:p
No comments:
Post a Comment