Yeah.... Just realized that my apartment actually have the internet connection all these while. All I need to do is to plug my LAN line in and that it...
Now, I think I do not have to travel all the way to office to work over the wkend liow. Instead, I can start working at apartment too. Of cos, that means might have to carry some files back over the wkend. But it better than driving all the way there (75km away)
Next, is to determine the speed of this connection and see if it good enough to support webcam, the all important computer gadget now... at least for me:p
Now, I think I do not have to travel all the way to office to work over the wkend liow. Instead, I can start working at apartment too. Of cos, that means might have to carry some files back over the wkend. But it better than driving all the way there (75km away)
Next, is to determine the speed of this connection and see if it good enough to support webcam, the all important computer gadget now... at least for me:p
No comments:
Post a Comment