Somehow, I find the "No Smoking" rules here are really useless...
First of all, it a regular sight in the airport, which being an air conditioned environment but looking around me, there are hell lots of ppl lighting up their cigarette, puffing their lifes away. Even when there are announcements routinely made thru the PA system and signage all around the place. They never seems to register the regulation.
I guess maybe they got some "bad" example set as the authority are doing likewise, hence those guys that hang around in the airport, follow suits then:)
Then, another place is over in the vessel, while we had set some in house rules that smoking is prohibited inside the vessel compartment and cabin. However, some a******* simply don't understand it. Even after my friendly advice, they just simply turn away and ignore my request. WTF... just cos they are the client representative!!! saya LL but can't push my message thru. But these fellows are just some brainless f******.
Lastly, the most ultimate example of the day... while topping up our petrol in the kiosk, 2 youngster drove in behind us and likewise, stopped to top up their car. Just when the station fellow begins the routine, the driver just walked out of the car and there he goes... lighting up a cigarette. At that point of time, I was hoping that we complete our top up soonest and get out of that place. THEN I hope he would blow up his own car or himself at that instant!!!
I know... I am EVIL... but with these brainless guys around, I think the world can live without them. Instead their non-existence will help reduce the amount of smokes in the air and make it slightly more bearable to breath:)
First of all, it a regular sight in the airport, which being an air conditioned environment but looking around me, there are hell lots of ppl lighting up their cigarette, puffing their lifes away. Even when there are announcements routinely made thru the PA system and signage all around the place. They never seems to register the regulation.
I guess maybe they got some "bad" example set as the authority are doing likewise, hence those guys that hang around in the airport, follow suits then:)
Then, another place is over in the vessel, while we had set some in house rules that smoking is prohibited inside the vessel compartment and cabin. However, some a******* simply don't understand it. Even after my friendly advice, they just simply turn away and ignore my request. WTF... just cos they are the client representative!!! saya LL but can't push my message thru. But these fellows are just some brainless f******.
Lastly, the most ultimate example of the day... while topping up our petrol in the kiosk, 2 youngster drove in behind us and likewise, stopped to top up their car. Just when the station fellow begins the routine, the driver just walked out of the car and there he goes... lighting up a cigarette. At that point of time, I was hoping that we complete our top up soonest and get out of that place. THEN I hope he would blow up his own car or himself at that instant!!!
I know... I am EVIL... but with these brainless guys around, I think the world can live without them. Instead their non-existence will help reduce the amount of smokes in the air and make it slightly more bearable to breath:)
No comments:
Post a Comment