Below is the list of top 5 reasons for couple to argue, quarrel, fight I found online...
(not in actual order though)
1. Money
2. Sex
3. Housework
4. Work
5. Children
Now below is the top 3 reasons for couple to argue, quarrel, fight I learnt through a frnd...
(In this actual order)
1. Money
2. Children
3. Food
I guess from my frnd's point of view, sex is never a problem. And since he don't bother to talk about works with wifey, so that dun poise a challenge as well. And lastly, since he has a maid, so I suppose housework is never an issue for him too.
But interestingly, a new nominee in the list... Food. The argument, though not serious type but it does gets to the point of being upset and end up no makan for the nite:p
I do wonder why initially and he has this interesting explanation and it seems like it never a “One size fits all” kinda of solution available.
If one chose to eat certain cuisine but the other party dun fancy it & not willing to give in... argue.
If one gives in to others, but the other party do not have an idea... frustration
If one comes out with a list of options but the other party though initially stated "anything", but end up rejecting all the proposal... Upset.
Hahaha... how true this is!!!
(not in actual order though)
1. Money
2. Sex
3. Housework
4. Work
5. Children
Now below is the top 3 reasons for couple to argue, quarrel, fight I learnt through a frnd...
(In this actual order)
1. Money
2. Children
3. Food
I guess from my frnd's point of view, sex is never a problem. And since he don't bother to talk about works with wifey, so that dun poise a challenge as well. And lastly, since he has a maid, so I suppose housework is never an issue for him too.
But interestingly, a new nominee in the list... Food. The argument, though not serious type but it does gets to the point of being upset and end up no makan for the nite:p
I do wonder why initially and he has this interesting explanation and it seems like it never a “One size fits all” kinda of solution available.
If one chose to eat certain cuisine but the other party dun fancy it & not willing to give in... argue.
If one gives in to others, but the other party do not have an idea... frustration
If one comes out with a list of options but the other party though initially stated "anything", but end up rejecting all the proposal... Upset.
Hahaha... how true this is!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment