Recalled back in one of my previous working place, where all the corresponds are done thru email. It is also common to see words of war flying to & fro. So since then, I had tried not to get into all these time wasting, resources wastage and ineffective, inefficient way to deal with matters. Most of the time, I would prefer to deal with the person directly, possibly face to face. Of cos, that doesn't mean email is not necessary, to keep as "black & white". Especially dealing with certain group of ppl, I am aware such "black & white" would at time turns critical.
Recently, one of my colleague (or should I consider him as my guy) had been getting on my nerves. Knowing his background, I have known long ago the importance of email saka "black & white" when dealing with him. Over the past few months, this fellow had clearly demonstrated this aspect of his "talent" and simply been using email to rebut various issues.
I have been very patient all these while. Whenever he shoot those mails, trying to correct me or trying to belittle me, I have made a more gentleman approach. In some of his mails, just clearly illustrate his ignorance and the wrong side of his attitude. But all these while, I have been telling him in a nice way on how things can be done, spoonfeeding him as some would says.
While I appreciate constructive suggestion and I would dare says that I am ever ready to accept any of these proposals. BUT this fellow simply just don't get it!!! And tonight, this fellow had once again tried his nonsense and I had enough with all his bullshit. So instead of been nice once more, I chose to shoot him down. Critical in my comments on his approach, citing his lack of knowledge, indicate his error & mistake, lastly what he need to do immediately to improve before he gets arse kicking session from me.
At times, I just feels tat this young punk simply thought he knows all, living within his own world, oblivious to the surrounding. And not objective in his approach!!! A kid that still have a long way to go. But after this mail, I guess I will have more nonsense from him in future.
Maybe... just maybe, I should revert back to how I manage my guys back in the previous company, treating them like a kid since they do not know much about initiative? Hahah... this is an insult to him if I really need to do that:p
Recently, one of my colleague (or should I consider him as my guy) had been getting on my nerves. Knowing his background, I have known long ago the importance of email saka "black & white" when dealing with him. Over the past few months, this fellow had clearly demonstrated this aspect of his "talent" and simply been using email to rebut various issues.
I have been very patient all these while. Whenever he shoot those mails, trying to correct me or trying to belittle me, I have made a more gentleman approach. In some of his mails, just clearly illustrate his ignorance and the wrong side of his attitude. But all these while, I have been telling him in a nice way on how things can be done, spoonfeeding him as some would says.
While I appreciate constructive suggestion and I would dare says that I am ever ready to accept any of these proposals. BUT this fellow simply just don't get it!!! And tonight, this fellow had once again tried his nonsense and I had enough with all his bullshit. So instead of been nice once more, I chose to shoot him down. Critical in my comments on his approach, citing his lack of knowledge, indicate his error & mistake, lastly what he need to do immediately to improve before he gets arse kicking session from me.
At times, I just feels tat this young punk simply thought he knows all, living within his own world, oblivious to the surrounding. And not objective in his approach!!! A kid that still have a long way to go. But after this mail, I guess I will have more nonsense from him in future.
Maybe... just maybe, I should revert back to how I manage my guys back in the previous company, treating them like a kid since they do not know much about initiative? Hahah... this is an insult to him if I really need to do that:p
No comments:
Post a Comment