Saturday, February 13, 2010

Something to think about...

It 4am in Sg now, and in another 20hrs time, it Chinese New Year, and it so happen that this year, it coincide with Valentine Day:)

Another year of CNY & VD, yet another year without celebration wif wifey. Wonder how she feels:p Personally, me do feels that this is not healthy as the percentile of us being able to do things together on these special days are sliding down the bar further.

We have a choice but we chose to enter into this rat race, in the context of working for our future. However, interestingly 2 of my frnds I chat with, told me it high time for me to take a step back and re-look the priority in life:) Both feels that I am currently brewing a recipe of trouble, heartache & downfall, possibly due to my characters or "devotion". Something I should be able to avoid, at least for now. Career though it important but there are some other important things too. We don't married to career but we are married to another pax:)

Not like I never think about it before but the chat with them did somehow push me towards that thought even deeper into myself.

What do I want?
What I can afford to lose?
What I can't afford to lose?

No comments: