The IB in office is getting on my nerves again. I got an oversea colleague who came here to assist me in certain task so currently staying in his friend's apartment. Somewhere relatively near to where one of the two driver is staying. Until 2 days ago, this particular ID had been assisting to pick up my oversea colleague. Without any given valid reasons, he had stopped doing so. Was told that it becomes inconvenient, out of the way, blar blar blar...
Interestingly, all these bullshit took place only shortly after one of my colleague need to return to Indonesia. Not trying to speculate anything, but since this ID starts to report back to the IB and this bullshit starts. Pure coincident?
Calling the ID to revert back to the previous practice but giving bullshit excuses of this & that. And even come to a point that I have to ask the IB for permission? What shit is this?
Bopain, for the sake of my oversea colleague, I called tat pax. Hearing all her bullshit and machine gun like rattling non-stop. Still not giving me a firm reply even at the end of the call, wonder what is the pax trying to drive at???
Throughout the call, (which I had deliberately put on speakers, with a number of listener as well), we are all amazed by the nonsensical argument (all sort of bullshit "reasoning" like ID had moved house, which of cos not true), groundless accusation (claimed that I had shouted at the ID) and interesting threat (paying back to me in "interest" for what I did to her previously, shouting at her).
Personally, I just feels that this bloody IB just trying to feel the POWER!!! Tis pax is simply power crazy. Wanting to be in command with all sort of stuffs (trivial & unnecessary, non objective stuff). Wanting to feel the authority to push people around. Wanting to feel the power to tell ppl what to do.
Just another crazy IB!!!:)
Interestingly, all these bullshit took place only shortly after one of my colleague need to return to Indonesia. Not trying to speculate anything, but since this ID starts to report back to the IB and this bullshit starts. Pure coincident?
Calling the ID to revert back to the previous practice but giving bullshit excuses of this & that. And even come to a point that I have to ask the IB for permission? What shit is this?
Bopain, for the sake of my oversea colleague, I called tat pax. Hearing all her bullshit and machine gun like rattling non-stop. Still not giving me a firm reply even at the end of the call, wonder what is the pax trying to drive at???
Throughout the call, (which I had deliberately put on speakers, with a number of listener as well), we are all amazed by the nonsensical argument (all sort of bullshit "reasoning" like ID had moved house, which of cos not true), groundless accusation (claimed that I had shouted at the ID) and interesting threat (paying back to me in "interest" for what I did to her previously, shouting at her).
Personally, I just feels that this bloody IB just trying to feel the POWER!!! Tis pax is simply power crazy. Wanting to be in command with all sort of stuffs (trivial & unnecessary, non objective stuff). Wanting to feel the authority to push people around. Wanting to feel the power to tell ppl what to do.
Just another crazy IB!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment