Hahah.... woke up super early today, about 5am. Since I had already packed my stuff last nite, so why exactly do I wake up so early this morning??? Maybe I'm all excited about this Batam trip. A Do or Die mission, a bargaining chip against some one or a platform to show what I can do? Hahah... gila lah:)
I am somehow looking forward to this trp as I could take the opportunity to look a the number of vessels and its development. Spending the minimum period of days on site and able to see maximum number of vessels in one go. Especially for one particular new building progress since that will becomes my baby upon timely delivery.... if it indeed timely delivered:p
BUT I do dread it as well cos sort of knowing what type of shit to expect and what had been undone though the vessels had been there all these while. The guys whom had always been MIA-ing, claiming they are onboard preparing them, beautify them but yet I expect no significant things been done. Hope they prove me wrong.
Now standing by to proceed to office for the Ops Meeting... in a semi blind condition:P
No comments:
Post a Comment