Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a not so happening update

It had been a pretty boring yet tiring day today.

Left the hotel apartment at 6+ in the morning to catch the 1st ferry, so to be in office at earliest possible time and all these cos me had been "requested" to visit one of our client. But with this changes, me have been force to leave everything unfinished here. Kinda worry liow... Hope all turns out well:(

Late in the afternoon, when we're done with the meeting, I did tot of going bk into the Batam yard again:p BUT I guess by now, maybe I'm tired or realized not much can be done at this hour. So will just hv to "depend" on my guys to do what is essential, and do clear out the list sooner rather than later.  Hope all goes well and the vessel can sail out on time on Sat liow:p

Oh yah... just came across an interesting statement...  if 爱的深,伤的更深。所以不要爱。。。 

But I would think 爱的深,伤的更深。。是因为那表示两人也曾经彼此相爱的很深,也享受过爱人与被爱的喜悦,那此刻的我愿意被伤的很深所以你又为何选择不要爱了呢? 

No comments: