It been a week since I last updated something here. Was out of town to Thailand… the land of sin, as that how one of my colleague put it :) though a pretty short trip, kinda rush thru the motions.
The only thing I really fancy during all these business trip would be food:p usually, treated with pretty neat stuff… As u can see, the seafood there is really cheap. I mean look at these… Tom Yam Seafood, Black Pepper Prawn, Seafood Fried Rice.. .etc etc, all these for only slightly less than S$30.
The day goes really uneventful, apart from some once in a while hip up in work, and these stretches all the way till 10+pm (Thailand Time). By the time we managed to get back to hotel, it already 11+pm. So much for my weekend. But of cos the night in Pattaya would never dies young, so just went to check out the various pubs and drinking place over there.
I guess being a me don’t really attract a lot of attention in Pattaya. The gals there only fancy ang mo. Just imagine, I am standing outside a pub, watching some of the gals dancing on the bar top, swaying away their butt around a aluminum pole, and the perimeter of the bar are crowded with gals singing and dancing away as well. So whenever any ang mo walk past them, they would just shouting for the ang mo attention or even goes up to grab their men. But all along, while I am standing them, checking out the gals, I am totally ignored. Not once any gal would come forward or even take a glance at my direction. Hahaha… so now at least my missus is happy to know that I am unwanted thereJ
Ok man, sure look forward to my next trip, which I reckon it pretty soon, though not necessary to Pattaya again.
The only thing I really fancy during all these business trip would be food:p usually, treated with pretty neat stuff… As u can see, the seafood there is really cheap. I mean look at these… Tom Yam Seafood, Black Pepper Prawn, Seafood Fried Rice.. .etc etc, all these for only slightly less than S$30.
The day goes really uneventful, apart from some once in a while hip up in work, and these stretches all the way till 10+pm (Thailand Time). By the time we managed to get back to hotel, it already 11+pm. So much for my weekend. But of cos the night in Pattaya would never dies young, so just went to check out the various pubs and drinking place over there.
I guess being a me don’t really attract a lot of attention in Pattaya. The gals there only fancy ang mo. Just imagine, I am standing outside a pub, watching some of the gals dancing on the bar top, swaying away their butt around a aluminum pole, and the perimeter of the bar are crowded with gals singing and dancing away as well. So whenever any ang mo walk past them, they would just shouting for the ang mo attention or even goes up to grab their men. But all along, while I am standing them, checking out the gals, I am totally ignored. Not once any gal would come forward or even take a glance at my direction. Hahaha… so now at least my missus is happy to know that I am unwanted thereJ
Ok man, sure look forward to my next trip, which I reckon it pretty soon, though not necessary to Pattaya again.
No comments:
Post a Comment