Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Setting up reconnaissance

Four more days to go & my wifey will be gone for 2 yrs:( Not exactly good news but guess it just part & parcel of her work requirement, so we are making full use of the next few days together, possibly try to spend as much time together as possible available!!! Ok, I noe it sound mushy, but u have a choice to double click yourself to elsewhere:)

There are “signs” that she may be planting spies around me, ready to watch my movement while she is away cos while we went over to one of her colleague place over the weekend, she was telling him how near our place is to his place. I mean, just look out of his window, he can sees our living room liow. Of cos, with an assistance of “no need too powerful” bino, he will sees every detail in it…. SCARY!!!

Then this morning, she prepared an extra sandwich. I don’t mean extra topping or another sandwich for me… BUT it for my colleague!!! Wondering if it meant to bribe my colleague to watch over me???

I shall continue to watch what she’s going to do next:p
Hahaha….

No comments: