Currently outstation oversea… just shortly after my ROM, and I had my immediate weekend burn here liow. Not the best of place to come at this part of the year... in short, HOT. So when a gust of winds pass by, just imagine a super big size hair blower is blowing at your entire body, damn sian loh.
There are a couple of things I just don’t like here… and it not the weather. It more like the kind of food available for me here, then the people. Apparently, service is not exactly top of their agenda here so it never a pleasant experience to come here.
The people here are very arrogant, thinking they actually own the entire world… AND they are lazy too. Talked to a lot of foreigner here and all shared the same sentiment. I mean, the locals have hell lot of resources but it takes all these foreign investor to move the country econmy. The people are just laying around waiting to be fed and it not in their nature to work too:p Weird place indeed.
There are a couple of things I just don’t like here… and it not the weather. It more like the kind of food available for me here, then the people. Apparently, service is not exactly top of their agenda here so it never a pleasant experience to come here.
The people here are very arrogant, thinking they actually own the entire world… AND they are lazy too. Talked to a lot of foreigner here and all shared the same sentiment. I mean, the locals have hell lot of resources but it takes all these foreign investor to move the country econmy. The people are just laying around waiting to be fed and it not in their nature to work too:p Weird place indeed.
Will be back soon, long for my wifey...
One of my personal fav taken during this trip
No comments:
Post a Comment