Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No more galfriend:)

Another long absence…. Cos been bz with my ROM preparation. As planned, we had it at our new place. Just invited our immediate families, some close friends and a fair number of KIDS. The whole thing of solemnization was a pretty much short & simple affair … but I can still manage to make a fool of myself:p Being simple, I mean I just have to answer “I do” when necessary, but at the beginning portion I simply forgot to do that… all I did was just quietly sit there, looking at him blankly… it was until he (JP) signal me that I realize I need to say something.

Of cos, at the end of the ceremony, goes with some simple buffet stuff. So glad that the kids simply loves those fried food & desserts that we have catered. They even left their marks behind… bits of crump around the floors and pieces of ice cream wrap at some not so obvious locations. BUT best of all, some of them left their pugilist arts behind on my ever so proud mirrors… We have “Ru Lai Shen Zhang”, “Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang” and also some “Hua Gu Mian Zhang”. This palms sure keeps me pretty occupy after the whole event!!!

But overall, I truly enjoy the company of my friends and sure hope they had enjoyed their as well.. And of cos, thank you for your Ang Baos...

Below are some picture taken during that day...



This is me at work

A pretty big crowd gathering at my place


The final touch up

No comments: