Sunday, July 29, 2007

Home Alone

Just send my wifey off this morning… gotta admit, it kinda sad for me. It feels so different now, knowing that I will not be able to physically see her for the next few months. I know, a few months do sounds short, but if I convert to the number of days, it gonna be hundred over days:p The point is, I miss her lah. The moment she enters into the gantry, I just feel like something in my life, just parted from me.

All alone for the next 2 year… All I can do now is to look forward for my trip to Texas. But air ticket don’t come cheap, just checked online SQ flight to LA is about $2500, then to transfer from LA to Dallas is about US$350, all in all, it more than SGD $3000 on flight alone. Now really need to starting saving up big time liow!!!

TARGET…. To go Texas at the end of the year:)
To my wifey who might be reading this… Miss u lot lot:) & as planned, me will update you via here, so do read up more often and I will update here more often too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like u sure miss your wife a great deal, and she is only gone for like, 4 hours?