Today in a very good mood… the day just can’t gets any better & it not because today is a public holiday.
Ok, my day started a bit bit late, about 10+ close to 11am. Actually intended to go back office to tidy up some work and get ready some document BUT too lazy to move lah. So went on line and I get to see my wifey!!!:) That the beauty of technology… webcam & internet.
Had a pretty long chat b4 she goes zzz, which is about 12+am over at her end. Now what up next is hope that she can have her mic & headset installed too, then that will be near perfect liow. At least, can chat & see each other more often. Of cos, I have to realize that 13 hours time difference might need to take a bit a juggling, since both of us have to live on with our individual social life in respective place, so see how it goes along the way.
Apparently my proposed trip to her place is rejected (or we may term it discouraged/ dissuaded) since there is nothing there during that period. If Dec, so not much things going on. And she can’t take leave during that period so that mean I would be potentially bored to death there. So instead, she plans to return for holiday in Mar 08, so I guess it another 7+ more months...
Ok, my day started a bit bit late, about 10+ close to 11am. Actually intended to go back office to tidy up some work and get ready some document BUT too lazy to move lah. So went on line and I get to see my wifey!!!:) That the beauty of technology… webcam & internet.
Had a pretty long chat b4 she goes zzz, which is about 12+am over at her end. Now what up next is hope that she can have her mic & headset installed too, then that will be near perfect liow. At least, can chat & see each other more often. Of cos, I have to realize that 13 hours time difference might need to take a bit a juggling, since both of us have to live on with our individual social life in respective place, so see how it goes along the way.
Apparently my proposed trip to her place is rejected (or we may term it discouraged/ dissuaded) since there is nothing there during that period. If Dec, so not much things going on. And she can’t take leave during that period so that mean I would be potentially bored to death there. So instead, she plans to return for holiday in Mar 08, so I guess it another 7+ more months...
Meantime… short term attainable desire…see/ chat with her more often on line, possibly the weekend morning (which is her weekend evening)
No comments:
Post a Comment