Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BPL had began... No more EPL

A very busy & fantastic weekend for me!!!

Busy… cos of some screw up from others, I gotta go for a meeting on Sat & there goes my precious morning where I could have see my wifey. But at least the afternoon goes on quite nicely with some good decent work out of badminton but follows on with a not so decent work out of Japs food. So technically speaking, all those sweat out badminton session may consider went to waste:p

Fantastic… cos Everton won their season opener. Though based on internet report, it seems to be very scrappy affair. So hope the toffee could buck it up and go on to register their 1st away win at White Hart Lane, a ground where they just broke the jinx last season, where they won for the 1st time in 21 years. So hopefully, they can continue to win it there… & it all happening tonight, while I will be sound asleep:p

So far, it had been a pretty busy working week. With lot of paperwork to close within these two days, cos I will be going over to Jakarta once again. And oversea trip is never a pleasure, cos it usually returns with MORE reports. That is why needs to close out as much stuff as possible, as I know this trip would be a pretty busy one, consider the task list assigned to me:p Potentially, damn shag out lah!!!

Ok… time to rest before my VERY early flight tomorrow morning:)

No comments: