Just witness some interesting yet typical Singaporean actions, & maybe I am just part of this typical Singapore action…
Went onboard the train in a evening peak hour, so as usual people tends to rush into train. Lucky me, I was standing at the front so still manage to walk towards a row of 2 empty seat. And just as I approached, a little gal rushed ahead of me and took 1 of the seat and placed her hand on another. Obviously she is trying to ‘chop’ the seat for someone. Given some other time, I might just walk away BUT this very moment, the evil nature in me, had chose to ignore her action & I just walk towards & sit down. It was her mum that she trying to reserve the seat for, but I simply ignore her presence:p
Just a couple of stations later, a pregnant lady walked in so I just stood up to give up my seat for her, while the mother obviously have the intention to take my seat since her body language signals so just as I am about to get up. So I deliberately stands in her way (back facing her) so she can’t squeeze through and only move away till the pregnant lady sits down.
After this, could noticed the mother wasn’t too happy with my series of actions and keeps grumbling away to her daughter, about being not gentleman… selfish lah… blar blar blar…
Not gentleman??? Maybe:)
Selfish??? Hmmm….
Went onboard the train in a evening peak hour, so as usual people tends to rush into train. Lucky me, I was standing at the front so still manage to walk towards a row of 2 empty seat. And just as I approached, a little gal rushed ahead of me and took 1 of the seat and placed her hand on another. Obviously she is trying to ‘chop’ the seat for someone. Given some other time, I might just walk away BUT this very moment, the evil nature in me, had chose to ignore her action & I just walk towards & sit down. It was her mum that she trying to reserve the seat for, but I simply ignore her presence:p
Just a couple of stations later, a pregnant lady walked in so I just stood up to give up my seat for her, while the mother obviously have the intention to take my seat since her body language signals so just as I am about to get up. So I deliberately stands in her way (back facing her) so she can’t squeeze through and only move away till the pregnant lady sits down.
After this, could noticed the mother wasn’t too happy with my series of actions and keeps grumbling away to her daughter, about being not gentleman… selfish lah… blar blar blar…
Not gentleman??? Maybe:)
Selfish??? Hmmm….
Sigh…. Can’t be bothered….
No comments:
Post a Comment