4 days since I last update here… not exactly very busy, but maybe it had been pretty uneventful. No happening. Nothing to highlight.
If there is any… I suppose is some email ding donging with some agency out there to fix up my domestic “problem”. An issue that I perceived as a problem & that I had highlighted since long… long… time ago. (note the …), but apparently since that “problem” of mine wasn’t exactly consider a problem to them since it meets the regulatory requirement (for info, just meet by a bit bit). So I guess not much can be done till I maybe bring it up to a higher authority. Most of you may not understand what the hell I’m talking about, but am sure my wifey knows what it means:)
Came a across this blog about this young gal, looks like a great chef to be. At a tender age of 16, she sure knows how to whip up some really nice food.
Go check it out…
http://lepetiteboulanger.blogspot.com/
& also this
http://www.recipezaar.com/member/219733
If there is any… I suppose is some email ding donging with some agency out there to fix up my domestic “problem”. An issue that I perceived as a problem & that I had highlighted since long… long… time ago. (note the …), but apparently since that “problem” of mine wasn’t exactly consider a problem to them since it meets the regulatory requirement (for info, just meet by a bit bit). So I guess not much can be done till I maybe bring it up to a higher authority. Most of you may not understand what the hell I’m talking about, but am sure my wifey knows what it means:)
Came a across this blog about this young gal, looks like a great chef to be. At a tender age of 16, she sure knows how to whip up some really nice food.
Go check it out…
http://lepetiteboulanger.blogspot.com/
& also this
http://www.recipezaar.com/member/219733
Wondering how some of us can't even do up some simple dish feels:p
No comments:
Post a Comment