Have been a tired week so far… not just on the work front where I still have my 9 reports to follow up since my return from Jakarta. Then schedule is so tied up with things back in office & all the new building inspection, since delivery is coming near That is why I never really fancy going all these oversea trips.
My only way to de-stress is just goes over to the gym nearby our office area. So far, been there for about 4 times this week, kinda intense. Trained by myself on a couple of days weren’t too bad. Just some light jogging and doing some weights.
BUT when training together my boss, whom happens to be a body builder, the routine had become kinda intensive, or maybe VERY intensive:p To a point where I returned to office with a jelly like feeling, totally drained out. Currently suffering from “Nein Qiu” syndrome, translated as “soft hand”. Gotta admit, such intensity is sure feels good, knowing that muscle is really working hard, since training by myself, I tend to “makan snake” a bit bit.
My only way to de-stress is just goes over to the gym nearby our office area. So far, been there for about 4 times this week, kinda intense. Trained by myself on a couple of days weren’t too bad. Just some light jogging and doing some weights.
BUT when training together my boss, whom happens to be a body builder, the routine had become kinda intensive, or maybe VERY intensive:p To a point where I returned to office with a jelly like feeling, totally drained out. Currently suffering from “Nein Qiu” syndrome, translated as “soft hand”. Gotta admit, such intensity is sure feels good, knowing that muscle is really working hard, since training by myself, I tend to “makan snake” a bit bit.
Just came out in the news recently, a few more ERP gantry coming up and longer ERP charges duration at some locations. It sure getting ex to own a car here, so think I will still remains a public transport “supporter” and continue to enjoy watching possibly the biggest game of musical chair, played on a daily basis.
Seeing people rushing for the seat and the idea of giving up seat isn’t really top of the agenda for most supposedly educated, cultured youngster. Seen too many classic cases of how ones chose to ignore for someone who needs the seat more than them. Kinda make me wonder how has all the education and upbringing had mold the mindset of the younger generation, to be such self centered and care-less about his/her people around them.
Well, in any case, can't be too bother with their actions. I would just do what I deem is right (just like them, deeming what they are doing is not wrong either), so I guess I will be seeing more of these for many more years to come.
Maybe in future, I will just include here some of the happening I witness in public transport:)
No comments:
Post a Comment