Finally, recovered from my food poisoning. Suspect the culprit is that 4 weeks old egg that I added in my instant noodle supper on Sunday night:p Ok, I noe som might wonder what the hell am I doing with the 4 weeks old egg, when I should had disposed it 2 weeks ago. Com’on, me just trying my luck lah. See if my supposed well trained tummy could tahan or not, and it proven NOOOOO!!!!:p
Luckily it a just a mild case of food poisoning, else I would not noe how long can I go thru it. Almost wanted to zzz in the toilet on that fateful night. I mean, I am just trying to save the unnecessary trip to & fro from the bedroom mah:p
Ok.. lesson learnt… no more old egg in future!!!
Luckily it a just a mild case of food poisoning, else I would not noe how long can I go thru it. Almost wanted to zzz in the toilet on that fateful night. I mean, I am just trying to save the unnecessary trip to & fro from the bedroom mah:p
Ok.. lesson learnt… no more old egg in future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment