Touched down in Singapore on early morning… 12am of Saturday and suppose to go home to rest & possibly chat with wifey. But too bad, she can’t make it as she have something to attend to. So it supposes to solely rest once reach home. But guess that Ice Latte from Jakarta had kicked in… didn’t manage to sleep until morning, 6am.
But still got up by 10am, and went online immediately but wait till 12pm b4 wifey log on. But cos of my badminton game, so gotta leave like 1+pm. Din chat (via skype, the beauty of technology) much:( so hopefully can chat again soon.
Those tired legs of mine still have not recover fully, really had a hard time during the badminton game. No enough warm up can prep me so kinda struggle for that 2hours:p But what really drives me to the badminton game, is the post-badminton activity!!!
Went to makan at Pasir Panjang market, for that famous “Cha Kway Tiao”. Ok, I noe it not really a healthy option, but at least, if you notice, it covered with green vege, so at least I dun feel too sinful eating it… Hahaha…
But still got up by 10am, and went online immediately but wait till 12pm b4 wifey log on. But cos of my badminton game, so gotta leave like 1+pm. Din chat (via skype, the beauty of technology) much:( so hopefully can chat again soon.
Those tired legs of mine still have not recover fully, really had a hard time during the badminton game. No enough warm up can prep me so kinda struggle for that 2hours:p But what really drives me to the badminton game, is the post-badminton activity!!!
Went to makan at Pasir Panjang market, for that famous “Cha Kway Tiao”. Ok, I noe it not really a healthy option, but at least, if you notice, it covered with green vege, so at least I dun feel too sinful eating it… Hahaha…

And of cos, nothing goes better than BBQ Chicken Wings as side dish!!!

This picture is meant for my wifey, whom might be craving for some of our local foods:p I noe I am evil, but it meant good. Just like the Chinese saying…” Wang Mei Zi Ke”, loosely translated mean seeing/imagine it is like also going through it liow! Hahaha….
In any case, my wifey is now on her way to shopping (was told it a 4 hours journey) at some place, which I din noe. So I guess no chat until next week since she will also be going office on Sunday morning (their time).
Btw, as promised… that big hotel room which I stayed. Not bad huh???

No comments:
Post a Comment