Still recovering from the flu, so gotta cook some light stuff for myself. Something different from my usual Sunday routine (which usually house chore only:p) So went did some marketing at the nearby place & the stuff there is so expensive. I am comparing them with the big player in these provisions thingy. But since they offer convenience, so I guess the resident here is paying that little bit of premium for it.
A light and simple lunch, pork porridge, just the way I like it… more pepper, less salt. Ok, I know it look really plain, but what to do??? I’m a sick man, so can’t expect me to have more stuff in there, do u. And also, since it a pretty last minute kinda of marketing, so just buy only the essential.
A light and simple lunch, pork porridge, just the way I like it… more pepper, less salt. Ok, I know it look really plain, but what to do??? I’m a sick man, so can’t expect me to have more stuff in there, do u. And also, since it a pretty last minute kinda of marketing, so just buy only the essential.
Of cos, right after lunch, it medication time!!! With my favorite “Doraemon” mug:)
But what happen next…. It not my fault. The temptation is way too strong for me. I don’t usually snacks, and my colleague can testify that:) but with this new pack of chips left in the cabinet, I just can’t ignore it, so me have “sadly” finish half the pack, feeling so “guilty” now:p
Btw, a new premium league record was set last night… Portsmouth 7 : 4 Reading. The highest scoring game in the history of Premium League since it started in the early 90s’ But this game was not shown live!!! Instead, 3 boring games were on, producing only 2 goals. That speaks a lot of these “Live” game involving 3 of the Big 4s’.
No comments:
Post a Comment