Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back in Middle East

Finally, after almost 1+ months absence…. Cos have been really busy these days. Delivery of new built finally comes to an end for me, having need to close the loose ends with the builder and concurrently, having to follow up with our client. In addition to these, vessels coming into port for maintenance, all these really took up a BIG chunk of my time, and lots of sweat too, and result... got a bit bit tan out of all these happening. Apart from absence from blog, I also absent to meet up parent & in-law alike for my weekly makan, and also some of my friends outing.

Now in Saudi, though suppose to be pretty busy over the stock take, but at least, it kind a small little break from the hectic lifestyle back in Sg. Weather now in Saudi is pretty cooling, morning is about 23-24 degC while night time is 15-17degC. A contrast of what I been through when I was here some times back:p After this Saudi trip, it Dubai next… apart of maybe go check out the maintenance of the vessel, undergoing repair, due to major defects… I may also take this opportunity to check out my “new place” there.

Am sure what lies ahead is chunk of works in Sg, and boss had also already set rules… no long leave in Dec & Jan, so that mean more hectic works and more challenges coming up. Somehow, I’m sort of looking forward to this challenges too:p

No comments: