Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Dream" job...

Been here for about 4 days and everyday been eating bread and meat (usually roasted or curry), somehow I crave for something soupy and some vege too. But these two items seem to be the most unlikely items to be found in this part of the town. So I drive around in search for something that might fits the bill BUT… eventually, I ended up in KFC:p Somehow, I never get sick of eating chicken, something my wifey been telling me to cut down on:p

Having tried KFC of various countries, namely Thailand, Indonesia, Middle East (Saudi, Qatar & Dubai), even to countries when I visited for tour, eg, Japan, Korea, and other more… I hereby conclude, based on my personal taste bug, that Indonesia so far stand out top among these places:p While chicken tenderness is the primarily requirement for all restaurants but yet maintaining it not oily too, it something not achieved by most other places. Also, maybe I was wrong… but it sure taste like kampong chicken rather than the frozen chicken commonly found elsewhere. Some bonus of Indonesia KFC is that they served with rice too:p Maybe me just a “fang Tong”, that why they scores more points with me.

Maybe I should continue to taste all other KFCs around the world in order to have a better conclusion, so hopefully KFC themselves might wanna employ me to do such audit on their behalf??? Haahha….
Ok… maybe staying in Saudi too long liow, it getting onto me!!!

No comments: