Friday, December 7, 2007

Scouting Around

Wow... It been a pretty rush trip here in Dubai... arrive on the night of Wednesday, and here I am, standing by to flies out on the Friday early morning, 3am:) But it had been a fruitful trip.

Apart from checking out the vessel that is under repair currently, I manage to check out the new potential place of mine too:p Like I say, it potential, so no confirmation as of to date... everything awaits further deliberation and negotiation wif my boss:)

"The Greens"... pretty cosy, pretty nice place to be. Near to office, near to two big shopping mall in Dubai. Not exactly a happening place in "The Green", but it a place where occupied by expatriates. The facility is "great" too, or at least, that what I was told, with gym in the aprtment vicinity, and a pool in the same area. Supermarket just rounds the corner... Ok, it may not be as impressive as Dubai Marina, but it pretty good too. Though my potential new boss did mentioned that Dubai Marina was one of the shortlisted place too. So it up to the management and budget available.

For now... let just see what happens next. It not like something I really looking forward to, but confirm it not something I would dread of:)

3 more hours and I will be on my way back to Singapore:)

Btw, having some problem uploading the picture but will show you the small & simple apartment I stayed when I was in Saudi...a small apartment right above the workshop… very convenient and pretty well furnish, courtesy of my colleague… CPT Manfred:) of cos it could have been better without the "surround sound":p & also my daily "healthy" breakfast when I was there:p

No comments: