Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another loooooong wait...

It have been a very long time since I last updated in this blog… a matter of fact, it had been a month since I last updated here… well, cos my wifey is back in town during this period. As I mentioned in my very first entry, this blog is specially for her, so since she is with me, no need to update loh:p And again since she had went back to states, here I am!!! It had been a wonderful month, at least for the beginning part of the month.

As she arrived on 3 Feb, I had just scrambled my way back from Malaysia outstation. Luckily me, I manage to get back in time to wait for her at the airport. Throughout the period, spending most of time together, enjoying each others company. BUT how time flies, especially when you are having some great time. On 23 Feb, she flew back to State but sadly for me, here I am in Australia to oversee some job since 21 Feb, so didn’t manage to send her off:(

I kinda miss her even more this time round. Maybe prior her 1st trip there last Jul, we were very busy with all sort of stuff, from house reno, to ROM and etc, etc… But this time round, having able to spend more time with each other, so it make it tougher for me not to think of her. At some point of time, I could almost… (sniff, sniff).

Guess she had been such a big part of my life, that I could not live without these days. Hopefully, I would get to see her soon online but I gotta wait till end of the year before we could spend time together again.

No comments: