1 week down & approx 36 more weeks to go... & just in case u wonder.. .this is the numbers of wks b4 I get to see my wifey once more. Such count down reminds me of my army days... and I do think all NSF did the same thing. I mean counting down the number of days left to their ORD. Hahaha... guess it just some way to keep ourselve motivated:p
In view of some major changes in my work life in the coming very near future... to be exact, 2 more weeks. It gonna be a frantic 2 weeks ahead me. Apart from handing over all my works to my successor, I would also need to start arranging all logistic support. Top priority for me is... what are the kind of packet food/seasoning should I buy and send there:p Yet to come up with the list but am sure the must have thingy would be... Curry seasoning, Bak Kut Teh, Herbal Chkn, etc, etc:p
So wish me good luck with the lisiting soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment