Me so sianzzz…. This morning, while I was still hoping to get my return flight to Singapore confirmed, me received the call that changes everything. My boss just called me and requested me to stay for another week, to carry out some task here. So meaning instead of sleeping on the SG flight at this moment, I am writing this entry and eating my very late dinner in the hotel room, instant noodle.
So another week for me to stay around here to get some things done and at the same time, continue my house hunting… provided my boss approved the newly revised budget:p It not really a case that I dun like here, but it just that maybe I am still have some admin stuff to be done back in Singapore before I fully commit myself here. So every now and then, I do wish to get back home soon. Ok… this is no homesick. A matter of fact, I do look forward to the challenge here.
Also the food here… overwhelming for my “delicate” taste bud, except for the instant noodles. Makan in the restaurant or makan place out there, the chef tend to go hard on the salt and spices, and for me whom prefer something light (in term of taste, not quantity, I really have a hard time getting use to the taste. So gotta work hard on the house hunting then it would allows me to do my own cooking in future.
So another week for me to stay around here to get some things done and at the same time, continue my house hunting… provided my boss approved the newly revised budget:p It not really a case that I dun like here, but it just that maybe I am still have some admin stuff to be done back in Singapore before I fully commit myself here. So every now and then, I do wish to get back home soon. Ok… this is no homesick. A matter of fact, I do look forward to the challenge here.
Also the food here… overwhelming for my “delicate” taste bud, except for the instant noodles. Makan in the restaurant or makan place out there, the chef tend to go hard on the salt and spices, and for me whom prefer something light (in term of taste, not quantity, I really have a hard time getting use to the taste. So gotta work hard on the house hunting then it would allows me to do my own cooking in future.
Good Luck to my house hunting then
No comments:
Post a Comment