Since most part of the world starts their work on Monday, hence we been hearing lot of Monday Blues thingy... but only at this part of the world that you will be suffering from Sunday blues. Still trying to adjust to the life here, so intend to hang out some place over the weekend... But eventually end up in office on both Friday and Saturday. Well, I suppose that is part of the adjustment I need to make since the workload here is like double of what I experience back at home. With minimum resource and many vessels port call at various part of UAE, especially over the weekend period. It really stretches us here. Whew... tired lah.
These days, had not been watching soccer, due to the fact that EPL dun seem to be popular here. Or at least it was not telecast in the hotel I stayed. 2 present sports channels are mainly so USA sports, (from Fox Channel) and the other is mostly on cricket… both not my kind of games. So my input of soccer updates comes from internet. And seeing the result of the toffee drawn with the hammers AT HOME, it really din perks up my Sunday blues a bit. Read into the articles, and once again toffee been "unfairly" treated. I just wonder how many times in this season, or even recent seasons, where we see legitimate goals had been unfairly denied. Penalties appeal falls onto deaf ears. Well, some people gonna tell me other teams suffered the same things. But let look into the numbers. 30 games on, and I have recalled on 4 occasions that such goals and on few occasions, referees waves "play on" after a toffee was taken out in the box.
The most infamous penalty appeal incident would goes to the Lescott-Carragher, where Lescott was "wrestled" out deep into the injury time, during the Merseyside derby at the Goodison. Dear Mr Mark Clattenburg totally ignored the penalty call. So with the return leg to Anfield, I would look forward to the referee performance more than the game itself:p Wondering who's in it?
The most infamous penalty appeal incident would goes to the Lescott-Carragher, where Lescott was "wrestled" out deep into the injury time, during the Merseyside derby at the Goodison. Dear Mr Mark Clattenburg totally ignored the penalty call. So with the return leg to Anfield, I would look forward to the referee performance more than the game itself:p Wondering who's in it?
No comments:
Post a Comment