Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to Dubai

Wow... just realised that whenever I am in Sg, I nvr have time (or rather effort) to update my blog. But once here in Dubai, I sort of have some extra push factors to update my well being. Guess that probably cos I have no life (& no friend yet) here in Dubai.

Was here on Tues morning, only arrived in hotel at 3am after all the waiting and time wasting. But somehow I am not tired at all, so end up spend some time chatting with friends thru MSN and went to office at about 10+am.

Quite a BIG challenge ahead, as I noticed (since the last trip), there are a lot of catching up to do, in order to bring this region to be at least on par with the rest of the other. So sicne the first day here, I am trying and scrambling to get some things sort out. But the guys on the ground may not be that receptive to these changes. So see how things goes from here.
Btw, until I have my new car ready, coy had got me a rented car. Not too bad a rental car, Mitsubishi Lancer GX, 2000, low milage too. Delivered to me in the afternoon, and my first driving session was done all by myself from office back to hotel in the evening. Quite a bit of challenge.

And the following day, I have to drive to Ajman, by myself too. Hahaha... another topo exercise for me. A norm journey of 45min, and I took 1.5hr to gets there. But on the bright side, at least, my return trip back to office in afternoon took slightly less than an hour. A great improvement:)
Ok... more to update in near future. keep you posted:)

No comments: